Gela!

Just me talking about the things that I observe as I go about the business of living.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blogging ....A healthy past-time?

You know, blogging is really just another take on the reality tv craze. We sit down in front of the tv for hours watching people we don't know embarass themselves. We sit for hours reading about the lives of people we don't know and will never meet. It's a world filled with voyeurs (too lazy to check spelling). That sick craving to know what's going on in other people's lives.

You know what too? I love it!!

On a serious note though, some of the blogs I've read are so interesting, really provide food for thought as well as providing another perspective on thing, so I guess it does serve some purpose apart from pandering to the inquisitive. Reading other people's blog also make you realize that we all have the same concerns, go through the same things some time or the other, have the same uncertainty about life even though we live in different countries.