Gela!

Just me talking about the things that I observe as I go about the business of living.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Jamaican terrorists

It's 7:30pm and I'm lying in my living room, watching tv. I should be out of the house and at UWI but I'm tired. Damn tired of studying. I left work a little late today and got in about six bells. I told myself that I'm just going to rest for an hour because it's not a good idea to leave work and get straight into studying. I tell myself that I'm just chilling awhile to unwind so that my brain will be more receptive to what I'm going to put in. In reality I really just wanted to watch the two episodes of KING OF QUEENS that start at 6:00pm and ends at 7:00pm.

Then I tell myself that I have to stay and watch the 7:00 news on TVJ because it's always a good idea to know what's going on in the country. I know it's just finding excuse not to leave. It feels too good just lying here.

Oh Gosh, Iranian President just challenged Bush to a debate on World Issues. Everyday there's another standoff. I can't stand it.

Speaking of Bush, I can't believe that terrorist Sheikh Abdullah El Faisal is going to be deported to Jamaica. Lawdhaffmurcy on us. As if our gun-toting criminals aren't enough, now we have to worry about terrorist threats because we'll have our own soon to arrive, fresh from England, in-house terrorist. Why is it, when the wretched people leave our 'peaceful' isles and go else where and learn their wickedness and get caught, they end up back here. Double damn!!!! Our tourism sector has been benefiting from the terrorist action around the world because the caribbean is still seen as safe. With the caribbean now finalizing preparation to host World Cup Cricket in 2007 what better opportunity to hone the skills he learnt overseas.

And what's with these Jamaica-affiliated terrorists anyway? Before we could even digest the news that fast on the heels of 9/11 there was another plane-related terrorist attempt, we bombarded with the news that the 'Shoe Bomber' was Jamaican. Jamaican by means of a Jamaican father.

Ok, it's 7:54 pm, let me head for UWI. If I wait until 8:00 I might see something interesting about to start on tv.